Thursday 13 February 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review



Micellar Cleansing Waters are fast becoming my favourite beauty must haves. Although I'm still yet to try the infamous Bioderma I am now trying out my third different type Micellar Water.

The previous ones I have tried are the L'oreal 3-in-1 Micellar Solution and the Eau Therma Avene one (blogged about here) and have enjoyed both of them. However, when I saw that Garnier had released a new one also so I was very excited to try it out.


I really like the packaging of the product and was surprised by how big it was! 400ml should hopefully last quite a wee while and I couldn't believe how cheap it was- especially compared to Bioderma. I believe it's £4.99 from Superdrug (I'm in Australia currently so popped to my local Priceline where it was $11.99). I also enjoy that it has a pop lid instead of a screw top just to save some time in the evening when removing my make-up.





The bottle claims that it " removes make-up, cleanses and soothes skin on the face, eyes and lips in one step without needing to rinse off" and I agree. The scent free solution is so gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling fresh and soft. I've not tried this to take off eye make-up as I use a seperate eye make-up remover but I've read that as long as you soak a cotton pad and leave it on the eyes for a few moments first it should remove eye make-up also. 



Out of the three which I've tried I think this has become my favourite. Simply down to the price and how effectively it takes off a lot of make-up. It may not take off every single trace of make-up but I don't think anything will unless it's a rinse off one.

Anyone else given this a go? Who wins- Bioderma or Garnier!?

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies





No comments:

Post a Comment