Sunday 25 August 2013

Benefit Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer

 

Recently I had a look at how many points I had on my Boots card and I was very pleasantly surprised! I have had my eye on this primer since it came out a couple of months ago but I've never been able to bring myself to spend £25 on a primer. However, as soon as I saw how many points I had this was the first treat that came to my mind.

 

 When it arrived I couldn't believe how blooming cute the packaging is! No photo has done it justice. After getting over how cute it was I couldn't wait to try it out the next day. I was intrigued to find out if it really would help make-up last 15 hours so the next day it was put through the test with an 8 hour shift, overtime, a run and getting caught in the rain. As soon as I got home all I wanted was my to get my make-up off after such a long day and could not believe my eyes! 

My make-up wipe was covered in make-up and looked as if I had just applied it. Afraid it was just a once off the next day I also wore it through a whole shift and kept my make-up on in the evening and found the same result- brilliant!! This primer is amazing and definitely worth the £25.

It feels smooth going on to the skin and you can feel immediately it refusing to budge once it's there. I also really like the fact it's in a stick as there's no way of putting too much on.



I've been ranting and raving about this so much since I've had it that already a girl I work with is off to get one herself. It really is the best primer I have ever ever used!

Thanks for reading
Iona x

Bloglovin'- TheLittleLassie
Twitter- ionaTLL
Instagram- thelittlelassie
Youtube - TheLittleLassies



No comments:

Post a Comment